Friday, July 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti Summer Sale!




Hello there, so happy you stopped by today!  I've got some happy news for you, Reverse Confetti is having a SUMMER SALE!  Now is the perfect time to pick up some of those stamps and dies you've been longing to own!  And if you need some ideas for what to buy, each of the design team members will share a list of their all time top 5 favorite Reverse Confetti products to help you make up your mind :)  Here are my top 5:


1.  The Tweet Life (the cutest little birds EVER, along with a birdhouse and adorable sentiments!)

2.  Jolly Holiday (Santa and his Rudolph looking their absolute most adorable BEST!)

3.  Butterfly Dreams (LOVE the sentiments on these beauties!)

4.  You Make Me Smile (who doesn't love a smile on a card, I adore these happy sentiments!)

5. S'more Love (cute penguins and toasted marshmallows, yes please!)



Now on to my card for today!  Since it's a summer sale, I though popsicles would be perfect. 





I used another one of my favorite RC stamp and die sets, Let's Chill and Let's Chill Confetti Cuts.  To make my card I started by doing some ink blending on the smooth side of a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper.  I used Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, Ripe Persimmon, and Picked Raspberry distress inks.  When I was done with the ink blending I added some water drops to the paper.  I actually cut the two popsicles from this sheet of paper, you can't see the cuts because they're behind the white scalloped circles!  This saved me time from having to make the pops separately.  The scalloped circles were cut using Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts.  I stamped the orange pop with the sentiment from Let's Chill.  The sentiment "hey sweetie!" is one sentiment, but I stamped the words separately for this card.  I added some Glossy Accents and glitter to my pops, here's a close up:





To make the popsicle sticks I did some more ink blending on watercolor paper, this time using Tea Dye distress ink.  I cut them out with the Let's Chill Confetti Cuts.  To finish the card I added some orange and white baker's twine and a few black sequins.  I really love how this card turned out, these are definitely some of my favorite summer colors, stamps and dies!!

The sale will be going on July 8, 9, and 10 (CST), so be sure to hop on over to Reverse Confetti and pick up some things from your wish list!







  

10 comments:

  1. super cute card Diane...so fun!
    TFS and hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy colors and oooh! that sparkle! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colors, you've truly represented the yummy summertime sweets so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and yummy! One of my top 5 Reverse Confetti stamp/die sets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Diane! Your ink blending looks fabulous and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fabulous card, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card looks so cool and refreshing! Love the water color technique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome colors!! Love the dripping at the top of the popsicles!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scrumptious! Sweet tooth tingling!!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete