Monday, May 16, 2016

Reverse Confetti SFYTT #36

Hello!  I'm here today with a card I made using the May Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try!  I always love using these versatile sketches and I hope that you'll be inspired to play along.  You could win a $20.00 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store!











Isn't that little birdie just the cutest?!!  This is a "new to me" stamp set and my first time using it :)  To make my card I started by making the strip of paper on the left, I glued some wood grain pattern paper to a strip of PTI Mint Julep card stock and then used the zig zag die from Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts to cut it.  Next I cut a piece of PTI Spring Rain card stock with the scallop frame die from Love Note Confetti Cuts.  I used Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts to cut the white piece on the scallop frame.  I stamped and die cut the bird and bird house using The Tweet Life and The Tweet Life Confetti Cuts and then used Copic Markers to color them.  Notice that I stamped the birdhouse with the cute little flower included in The Tweet Life, and added a die cut flower to the center of the birdhouse.  I'd love to have a birdhouse like this in my yard :)  The sentiment is from The Tweet Life, and I added a little piece of black twine to "hang" the bird house.  I know I'm going to be using this "tweet" little stamp set a lot!

You have until noon CST on the 29th of May to play along with this sketch, hope you'll join in the fun!!



4 comments:

  1. This is most adorable! Big fan of your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Diane, I haven't had this set out in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colors and the adorable little bird! The woodgrain was a great touch!

    ReplyDelete