Monday, February 8, 2016

Thankful for you

Hello there!  I made a card today for one of the challenges going on this month for Winnie & Walter's Belated 2nd Birthday Bash.  This is for Mayuri's challenge, Inlaid Die Cutting.







I used dies from Essentials: Audrey's Cutaways to create all the cuts on my card.  I used distress inks and my ink blending tool to add color to the die cut pieces and background.  The sentiment is from Happiest of Holidays with Evelin T Designs.  I finished the card with some black and white bakers twine.  I just love how this turned out, the colors make me hap hap happy!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute card Diane! So fun and cheerful! The flower garden is darling and I love all the butterflies fluttering about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those xos are one of my favorite dies. Love this scene you've created. Not easy to do with inlaid die cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your happy blooms! Fun design and wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely delightful! Love your attentions to details, Diane! This is such a fun and whimsical design!

    ReplyDelete