Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tis the Season

Hello there!  I made a card for the current CAS(E) this Sketch challenge that I'd like to share today.  This is a super versatile CAS sketch that I'm sure I'll be using over and over again!










I used a Quick Card Panel, tag die, and wreath die from Reverse Confetti to make this simple card.  The hardest part of this was probably fussing with the ribbon and twine and bells and getting it all arranged the way I wanted (does anyone else struggle with that the way I do, sheesh lol?!!)

That's all for now, gotta love quick and easy!


9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you diecut the tag from the Quick Card Panel! Fabulous card, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so striking, Diane ... wonderfully crisp and contemporary ... with a touch of tradition in those sweet jingle bells adorning that gorgeous wreath! Delicious! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is SO FABULOUS.. i totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Потрясающая работа!!! Очень стильно!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesomely cute! And yes, I fuss with all that too! I'm not super good with stuff like that! But you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design! Love how you die cut the tag from the panel and I love the jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this, Diane! Those stripes look fantastic. The neutrals with red work great and I love the jingle bells. I know what you mean about embellishments. Ribbon is usually a challenge for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Diane! I love the contrast between the stripes and the wreath, and the non traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete