Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Winnie and Walter challenge card

I made a card for Winnie & Walter's latest challenge, The Gossip Column with Taheerah Atchia, No 1 Colour Crushes.  This looks like it's going to be a fun new challenge so be sure to check out all the details here!




For my card I used Winnie & Walter's Scenery: V for cheVron, and the sentiment is from A Tree For All Seasons.  The color choices for this challenge are SO inspiring, it was hard to choose what to use, but for this card I went with Aqua Marine (Tumbled Glass Distress Ink), Classic Blue (Chapter 1 pad from a Club Scrap kit), Tangerine (Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink), and Glacier Grey (Fairy Dust Pure Color from Wplus9).  To make this card I inked the large chevron and then lightly sprayed with a mist of water (hence the splotchy look).  I also added some Dylusions White Linen Ink Spray at the end.  I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Black Onyx.  I made this card using my MISTI, which made lining up the chevrons so easy.  Oh how I LOVE my MISTI!!





Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Those colors look amazing together! The chevron pattern is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a fantastic colour combo!! I am a huge sucker for chevrons and I love this card so much! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete